Gex Les Rives du Léman Séjours & Affaires
Studios and apartments with panoramic views in the country of Gex
At dawn or at sunset, the shores of Lake Geneva are akin to paradise earthly. Let your eyes slip from the lake to the mountains to appreciate the exceptional environment of the country of Gex. The hotel residence Les Rives du Leman, very close to the swiss border, offers the ideal setting for an invigorating stay.
Enjoy the panoramic view over the Mont Blanc or the Jura mountains from the comfort of the balcony of your studio or apartment, equipped with a kitchen, an office area and a warm living space. A fitness room will allow you to warm up in the morning, before heading to the breakfast space and start a sight seeing day in the city of Gex and its surroundings.
Location of our aparthotel Les Rives du Léman
Close to the city center, Les Rives du Léman Séjours & Affaires apparthotel is located halfway between the economic hubs of Lausanne and Geneva. An exceptional geographical location for business trips that can easily benefit from national and international transport (Geneva Station 20km and Geneva Cointrin airport 15km).
As for leisure, the surroundings of Gex are rich in tradition and activities for all publics.Enjoy your stay to hit the ski slopes (station 12 km from Gex), introduce you to water sports on Lake Geneva, visit the various historical sites or other activities: golf, hiking, spa therapy in Divonne-les-Bains, ....
Included services and equipment
- Access controlDisabled access
- ElevatorFitness Room
- Weekly Linen Kit (Sheets and Towels)Weekly Maid Service
- Wifi Internet
- BreakfastDomestic iron
- Extra CleaningLaundry room
- ParkingSmall Pets Allowed
This Aparthotel's Strengths
- An exceptional geographic location
- Suites with balconies and panoramic view
- The Swiss border is nearby
- Various activities available
- Bellegarde sur Valserine station : TER 40km towards Divonne-les-Bains, stop: Gex Center.
- Genève station : 20km, bus F line for Gex, stop : Gex Centre.
- TER of Bellegarde on Valserine.
- Swiss : F line station : Cornavin.
- Exit A40, Bellegarde sur Valserine then follow Pays de Gex, via Saint Genis Pouilly. Gex cross past the tourist office, then down the Avenue des Alpes, the 1st roundabout, turn right, then left.
- Access by Switzerland (vignette) exit Coppet / Divonne. Cross Divonne-les-Bains in the direction of the Jura Mountains D984c. Arriving by Avenue des Alpes, 2nd roundabout, down left and then left.
- Genève Cointrin Airport : 15km
Book a french taxi on request at reception.