Massy Residhome Aparthotel
Aparthotel with Spa, Close to the Massy-Palaiseau TGV Train Station
Are you passing through the Essone area for a business meeting at the Scientipôle tech center or an evening at the Massy Opera?
Take advantage of our 150 luxury apartments (studios, deluxe studios, and one-bedroom units) right near the TGV high-speed train and RER B and C train stations.
To unwind, a spa with a sauna, jacuzzi, and swimming pool are freely accessible to guests in this 4-star residential hotel.
4 Star Reseidential Hotel in Massy Situation
Renting a studio in the Paris-Massy aparthotel is treating yourself to the upscale service of a 4-star hotel with all the comforts of a private apartment.
Whether you choose a suite with a kitchen corner, a luxury furnished studio, or one-bedroom apartment: unwind in a luxe residential hotel just 20 minutes from the capital on the RER train.
A wellness space with a heated swimming pool, spa, and jacuzzi await you for a moment of pure relaxation.
(For security reasons, the pool and the mini SPA area will be closed at 6pm on December 31 2018)
Included services and equipment
- 24-hour ReceptionClimate Control
- Facilities for People with Reduced MobilityInternet
- SaunaSteam Room
- Swimming PoolTelevision / DVD
- Weekly housekeepingWeekly Linen Kit (Sheets and Towels)
- BreakfastExtra Cleaning
- Laundry roomParking
- Phone boxPressing
- Ready-Made MealsSmall Pets Allowed
This Aparthotel's Strengths
- Eligible for loyalty program: 10% off on your accommodation
- 4-star residential hotel in Massy (91)
- 150 furnished apartments: Deluxe studios and one-bedroom apartments
- Luxury rentals with fully-equipped kitchens, bathrooms with bathtub, flat-screen TVs
- Close to public transportation: RER B and C trains, Massy-Palaiseau TGV train station
- Wellness Space open to guests with a spa, swimming pool, and jacuzzi
- Les Moulins Bleus restaurant (Provençal-inspired cuisine) nearby
- Complimentary WiFi
Lines B and C of the RER (suburban train) connecting you to the center of Paris in 20 minutes.
The TGV (high speed train) station receives 40 trains per day that go to more than 60 destinations, including Brussels, London and Chessy Marne La Vallée (Eurodisney).
Bus 119 and 319 from REB B (Chemin des femmes station)
12 km from Paris, accessible via the A6 and A10 highways.
Close to the Orly and Roissy CDG airports.