Bures la Guyonnerie Residhome Aparthotel
Your furnished studio in the Chevreuse Valley
With a location that's not far from the capital (25km), the Bures la Guyonnerie residential hotel provides 146 furnished studios and one-bedroom units.
Take advantage of the peace and quiet of a verdant setting in a luxury apartment with a fully-equipped kitchen and a complimentary WiFi connection.
3 Star Residential Hotel in Bures la Guyonnerie Situation
Are you passing through the Essone department?
Whether it's for a nature break in the Chevreuse Valley or a business trip to the Saclay Plateau science cluster, the Bures la Guyonnerie aparthotel accommodates you in its furnished studios in a quiet setting, just 20 minutes from Paris on the RER B train.
During your stay in one of these apartments, you'll have all the comforts of home, while taking advantage of the services of a 3-star hotel: organic continental breakfast, daily or weekly housekeeping, laundry facilities.
Included services and equipment
- 24-hour ReceptionAccess control
- Bike rackElevator
- Facilities for People with Reduced MobilityShuttle(1)
- TV rentalWeekly housekeeping
- Weekly Linen Kit (Sheets and Towels)Wifi Internet
- BreakfastExtra Cleaning
- Laundry roomParking
- Phone boxSmall Pets Allowed
(1). The shuttle takes you from the "Orsay Le Guichet" RER B station to the residence from Monday to Friday (reservation required).
Information and reservation at the residence.
This Aparthotel's Strengths
- Eligible for loyalty program: 10% off on your accommodation
- Residential hotel in Bures-sur-Yvette (91)
- 100% Organic breakfast : more information
- Fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom, and TV in all units
- Shuttle from the Orsay Le Guichet (RER B) train station to the residence(1)
- Complimentary WiFi
- 1A, rue de la Guyonnerie, 91440 BURES-SUR-YVETTE
- Tel : +33 (0)1 64 86 36 00
RER B - station: Bures-sur-Yvette or La Hacquinière.
Access to the parisians train stations by the RER suburban train.
Access by the motorway A6 then A10.
Close to the Orly airport. Access via the RER suburban train.