Issy-les-Moulineaux Residhome Aparthotel
175 furnished apartments in an eco-designed aparthotel
Just 15 minutes by tram from the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles convention center, the Issy-les-Moulineaux aparthotel combines the elegance and comfort of 4-star accommodation, with wellness and environmental conservation.
In this residential hotel, which has been awarded the BBC low-energy building label, a gym and luxury furnished apartments await you, ranging from studios to one-bedroom units.
4 Star Residential Hotel in Issy-les-Moulineaux Situation
Awarded the BBC low-energy building label, the Issy-les-Moulineaux residential hotel opens its doors to you in the pleasant Bords-de-Seine eco-district.
For your comfort, 175 elegant, yet practical studios and one-bedroom units are at your disposal, as well as a fitness room.
Well connected to public transit (tram line 2, metro line 12, and RER C train), this 4-star aparthotel promises you an exceptional stay on the outskirts of Paris and near the Porte de Versailles convention center.
Included services and equipment
- 24-hour ReceptionClimate Control
- Facilities for People with Reduced MobilityFitness Room
- Internet areaSafe
- TV rentalWeekly Linen Kit (Sheets and Towels)
- Weekly Maid ServiceWifi Internet
- Extra CleaningLaundry room
- Mini MarketParking
- Small Pets Allowed
This Aparthotel's Strengths
- Eligible for loyalty program: 10% off on your accommodation
- 4-star residential hotel in Issy-les-Moulineaux (92)
- 175 furnished apartments from studios to one-bedroom units
- Aparthotel with the BBC low-energy building label
- Luxury apartments with fully-equipped kitchens, bathrooms with bathtub, living rooms, and flat-screen TVs
- Close to public transportation (Tram line 2, Jacques Henri Lartigue stop, Metro line 12, Metro line 8, RER C train, RER A train)
- 3km from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles convention center
- Complimentary WiFi
- 22/24 rue du Passeur de Boulogne, 92130 ISSY-LES-MOULINEAUX
- Tel : +33(0)1 55 00 01 40
- Line 12, stop Porte de Versailles or line 8, stop Balard then Tram T2, stop Jacques Henri Lartigue.
- RER C, stop Issy Val de Seine then Tram T2, stop Jacques Henri Lartigue.
- RER A, stop La Défense then Tram T2, stop Jacques Henri Lartigue.
- Line 123, stop Roger Salengro.
- From the A6 or A13 (direction Paris) take the ring road, exit Quai d'Issy.
- From the N118 (direction Paris), exit at Issy Les Moulineaux and continue along the banks of the Seine.