Nancy Residhome Aparthotel
96 studios and one-bedroom apartments near the city center
Just steps from the tram (Saint-Georges stop), the Nancy Lorraine residential hotel accommodates you in 96 recently-built furnished apartments.
Whether you choose a studio with a kitchen corner or a one-bedroom unit: all the apartments have amenities to make your stay in Nancy a pleasant one: refrigerator, glass-ceramic cooktop, private bathroom with bathtub, flat-screen TV, and complimentary WiFi.
3 Star Residential Hotel in Nancy Situation
A few minutes walk along the banks of the Meurthe River, from the Place Stanislas and the Parc de la Pépinière, the Nancy Lorraine aparthotel offers the services of a 3-star hotel, the independence of a studio, with a kitchen to boot.
Whether you're attending the Foire Expo Internationale fair or a trade show at the Centre Prouvé, or coming to see Nancy's architectural ensemble that's listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, take advantage of the comforts of the Nancy Lorraine residential hotel.
Included services and equipment
- Access controlElevator
- Facilities for People with Reduced MobilityReception Open 7 Days a Week
- TV rentalWeekly housekeeping
- Weekly Linen Kit (Sheets and Towels)Wifi Internet
- BreakfastExtra Cleaning
- PressingSmall Pets Allowed
This Aparthotel's Strengths
- 3-star aparthotel in Nancy (54)
- 96 furnished apartments: studios and one-bedroom units
- Luxury apartments with fully-equipped kitchens, bathrooms with bathtub, living rooms, flat-screen TVs
- Close to tram line 1, Saint-Georges stop
- 5 min walk to the banks of the Meurthe River
- 15 minute walk to the Place Stanislas
- Complimentary WiFi
- 9 boulevard de la Mothe, 54000 NANCY
- Tel : +33 (0)3 83 19 55 60
Right next to the tram line 1, St. Georges stop.
5 minutes walk from the Nantes Atlantique train station.
Take bus #26 or #28 to the Cité des Congrès stop.
Take the direction : « Centre Ville » then Sarreguemines, secteur « Stanislas Meurthe ».
From the Metz Nancy Lorraine airport, take the AEROLOR shuttle to the central train station and tram line 1.