Neuilly Residhome Aparthotel
65 furnished rentals 30km from Disneyland Paris©
Do you need a pied-à-terre in the Seine-Saint-Denis area?
Welcome to the Neuilly Bords de Marne aparthotel.
For a business trip to eastern Paris or a family weekend in Disneyland Paris©, take advantage of rental studios with kitchens, bathrooms with shower, and WiFi access.
3 Star Residential Hotel in Neuilly Situation
Located in Neuilly-Plaisance (93), this pleasant aparthotel offers practical, furnished studios with kitchenettes and flat-screen TVs.
A major advantage: you can get to Gare de Lyon train station and Châtelet-les-Halles in central Paris in just 20 minutes, or Disneyland Paris© in 40 minutes.
Included services and equipment
- 24-hour ReceptionAccess control
- Bike rackFacilities for People with Reduced Mobility
- TV rentalVacuum
- Weekly Linen Kit (Sheets and Towels)Wifi Internet
- BreakfastExtra Cleaning
- Laundry roomMini Market
- ParkingSmall Pets Allowed
This Aparthotel's Strengths
- Eligible for loyalty program: 10% off on your accommodation
- Residential hotel in Neuilly-Plaisance (93)
- 100% Organic breakfast : more information
- Furnished rentals with fully-equipped kitchens, bathrooms, and flat-screen TVs
- Complimentary WiFi
- Private parking garage
- A 5 min walk to the RER A train (Neuilly-Plaisance station)
- 20km from Paris (Gare de Lyon, Châtelet-les-Halles)
- 30km from Disneyland Paris©
- SNCF train station: Rosny-Sous-Bois / Neuilly-Plaisance.
- RER A train line to Marne La Vallée / Chessy: Neuilly Plaisance station.
- RER E train line: Rosny-sous-Bois / Neuilly-Plaisance station.
- From Orly Airport: take the A6 motorway, then A86 (direction A4 Metz Nancy), A86 (direction Lille, Bobigny), exit 19 (after the tunnel, direction Chelles, Le-Perreux), N34 (Direction Chelles), at the 8th traffic light turn right before the RER train bridge.
- From Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport: Take the A1 motorway (direction Paris Est, Lyon), then A3 (direction Lyon, Metz, Nancy, Fontenay). After take the A86 in the direction of Créteil and Fontenay. Exit 18 (Le-Perreaux, Fontenay ZA, Neuilly-sur-Marne) then the N34 direction Chelles. At the 8th traffic light turn right before the RER train bridge.
- From Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports, the journey takes less than 30 minutes.