Paris Opéra Residhome Aparthotel
90 Furnished Apartments in the “City of Light”
Are you looking for a luxury rental in Paris?
Offering apartments ranging from studios to two-bedroom units, the Paris-Opéra aparthotel accommodates you in Paris' 9th arrondissement.
For a business meeting, a weekend of shopping in Paris' department stores, or a show at the Olympia, take advantage of the comforts of 90 furnished apartments with kitchens, in a 4-star residential hotel.
4 Star Residential Hotel in Paris Situation
For a romantic weekend or a business trip, the Paris-Opéra residential hotel offers 90 furnished studios or one or two-bedroom apartments.
In addition to the comforts of this 4-start aparthotel, you will appreciate its central location in the French capital's 9th arrondissement, in the immediate vicinity of Paris' department stores and legendary concert halls (Olympia, Casino de Paris, Palais Garnier, Mogador).
Included services and equipment
- 24-hour ReceptionAccess control
- Baby kit(1)Climate Control
- ElevatorFacilities for People with Reduced Mobility
- TV rentalWeekly housekeeping
- Weekly Linen Kit (Sheets and Towels)
- BreakfastCleaning kit kitchen
- Extra CleaningPhone box
- PressingSmall Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting(2)Delivery(2)
- Taxi & Limousine(2)
(1). Beds, baths and changing mats for babies, subject to availability.
(2). Services can be booked at the reception
This Aparthotel's Strengths
- Eligible for loyalty program: 10% off on your accommodation
- 4-star hotel in Paris' 9th arrondissement (75009)
- 90 furnished apartments: studios, 1BRs, and 2BRs
- Luxury rentals with fully-equipped kitchens, bathrooms with bathtub, living rooms, and flat-screen TVs
- Close to the RER A train, metro (lines 9 and 12), and Gare Saint-Lazare train station
- In the immediate vicinity of Paris' department stores (Printemps Haussmann, Galeries Lafayette)
- Very close to the Grands Boulevards and Paris' sights and attractions
- The Olympia concert hall and Palais Garnier opera house are nearby
- Complimentary WiFi
By subway, take line #3 or #9 to Havre Caumartin station, or line #12, #13, or #14 to Hausmann Saint Lazare station.
RER (suburban train) just outside the residence. RER A to Auber station. RER E to Hausmann Saint Lazare station.
The Saint Lazare train station has trains going to Normandy.
By Bus #20, #21, #24, #26, #27, #28, #29 and #32.
Quick access to Orly or Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport via RER E, then RER B.