Toulouse Occitania Residhome Aparthotel
108 studios and 1BRs in France's “Pink City”
Located just steps from the racetrack and the Zénith concert hall, the Toulouse Occitania aparthotel offers you furnished apartments for 2 to 4 guests.
Air-conditioned apartments with larger or regular-sized balconies, outdoor swimming pool, and complimentary WiFi: this 3-star residential hotel guarantees you a stay with all the comforts of home in France's “Pink City.”
3 Star Residential Hotel in Toulouse Situation
The Occitania aparthotel is located in the immediate vicinity of metro line A (Arènes station).
From there, all it takes is 10 minutes to reach Toulouse's city center. Each studio or one-bedroom apartment includes a kitchen corner, a bathroom with bathtub, and a TV.
Sunny and practical, these furnished units offer you the perfect pied-à-terre not far from the university campuses (Purpan engineering school, University of Toulouse-Jean Jaurès) and business districts.
Included services and equipment
- Access controlClimate Control
- ElevatorFacilities for People with Reduced Mobility
- Reception Open 7 Days a WeekSwimming Pool
- Television / SatelliteWeekly housekeeping
- Weekly Linen Kit (Sheets and Towels)
- BreakfastExtra Cleaning
- Laundry roomParking
- Small Pets Allowed
Optional service rates
Enhance your stay with on demand services!
The price list is in effect for the current year.
This Aparthotel's Strengths
- Eligible for loyalty program: 10% off on your accommodation
- Residential hotel in Toulouse
- 100% Organic breakfast : more information
- Luxury rentals with fully-equipped kitchens, bathrooms with bathtubs, living rooms, and flat-screen TVs
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free access to outdoor swimming pool every day from 9 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. (closed in low season)
- Close to metro line A, Arènes station
- A 2 min walk to the Zenith concert hall and La Cépière racetrack
Subway line A, station : Aèrenes
SNCF train station Matabiau
The bus lines 46, 64, 65 et 67
Follow Zénith and Hippodrome
Blagnac airport in 8 km
(about 20 minutes environ – Tram T2: Hippodrome station)