Paris-Vitry Séjours & Affaires
Private studio in south Paris
It's impossible to not appreciate the modern architecture of our Paris-Vitry apartment hotel, and the amount of light that comes in through the building's large windows. 10 minutes by transport from the capital's south entrance, these studios give you the luxury of a 3-star hotel, as well as the intimacy and cosiness of a private apartment.
With 80 studios, this aparthotel treats its guests with the same warmth its interior decor gives. The studios are all furnished with a kitchen, LCD TV, an office space, etc. to give you the freedom to dine and rest as if you were at home after a day of meetings or visits. On sunny mornings, you may even have the chance to enjoy your breakfast on the terrace.
Location of the Paris-Vitry aparthotel
Our apartment hotel is at the perfect location, 3km away from the entrance to Paris, 7km from the Rungis international market, and just 10km away from Orly Airport.
The Vitry commune is an ideal starting point for a stay in the capital – well served by public transport to get to the city, it's also a small, pleasant town where you will find everything you need: shops, parks, restaurants, leisure spaces, and shopping centres are close-by for a little bit of retail therapy.
Culture lovers won't be left out – the MAC/VAL, the Musée d'Art Contemporain du Val de Marne, is an unmissable place for exploring the region's art scene. Enjoy the museum's "À la folie" restaurant to taste chef Hervé Riebbels' cuisine, who creates menus inspired by each seasonal exhibition!
Included services and equipment
- 24-hour ReceptionAccess control
- Bike rackElevator
- Facilities for People with Reduced MobilityInternet
- Key safeTV rental
- Weekly Linen Kit (Sheets and Towels)Weekly Maid Service
- BreakfastExtra Cleaning
- Laundry roomParking
- Phone boxSmall Pets Allowed
This Aparthotel's Strengths
- Eligible for loyalty program: 10% off on your accommodation
- Close to Paris and Orly airport
- Easy access to public transport
- Vitry's vibrant community
- 108, boulevard de Stalingrad, 94400 VITRY-SUR-SEINE
- Tel : +33 (0)1 43 90 28 28
Metro line 7 - Stations: Villejuif Paul Vaillant-Couturier, Villejuif Léo Lagrange, Mairie d'Ivry.
- Line C station : Vitry-sur-Seine.
- Tramway T3 : station Porte de Choisy.
- Line 183 station : La Civette.
- Line 180 station : Musée Mac Val.
- Line 172 station : Henri de Vilmorin.
By car, the exit Porte d'Italie or Porte d'Ivry of 'boulevard périphérique', then at Porte de Choisy take RN 305 until the residence.